The OA week is next week, and we would like to ask for your help to disseminate and reach out to your communities that would be interested in attending. OpenAIRE have a very rich programme for every day of the week including morning and afternoon sessions, demos, and panel discussions.
Below our programme with quick access to registration links, I am underlining in green those more interesting for Researchers and Learning Society.
In particular, there will be the announcement of new filters for Sustainable Development Goals that will be searched across our manuscripts for linking projects to the scientific, societal, and policy impact (see the session of Explore on 26 October).
Other sessions that will be more dynamic and interesting will be the Knowledge cafés:
- the first one is a series of example from other researcher to work on big data, collaboration and re-use of data;
- the second one is how these research and open data can drive policymakers into decision making
11:00 – 12:30 CEST The OpenAIRE Research Graph, supporting evidence based R&I indicators Register here
11:00 – 12:30 CEST Aurora and OpenAIRE: CONNECTing research and SDG Register here
14:30 – 16:00 CEST Knowledge Café: Research communities & climate action; being open to drive change Register here
11:00 – 12:30 CEST OpenAIRE EXPLORE: Discovering research with focus on Sustainable Development Goals and Fields of Science classifications Register here
14:30 – 15:30 CEST Knowledge Café: Open Data in the forefront: driving policy decisions for climate justice Register here
11:00 – 12:30 CEST The OpenAIRE MONITOR Institutional dashboard Register here
11:00 – 12:30 CEST Discover OpenCitations, an infrastructure for open bibliographical metadata Register here
Below you can find all useful information and links that you can use to reach out to your respective networks:
- Website: https://www.openaire.eu/oaweek2022
- LinkedIn: OpenAIRE AMKE on LinkedIn: Our participation in the 2022 International OA Week
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/OpenAIRE_eu/status/1574701442811715586
- Facebook: OpenAIRE | We are more than happy that our organization is, following the annual tradition, taking an active part in the celebration of the 2022 International O...
Thank you very much for spreading the word and we are looking forward to seeing you during the OA Week!