Day One Policy Accelerator

This accelerator is collecting a range of science and technology policy proposals for the next US presidential term. Here are few that I thought were interesting

1 Like

Love this list! :slight_smile:

And now Biden will be in charge some of this might actually get done :pray:

we’ll see… :slight_smile:

The Day One Project is now has a call out to join an accelerator that is specifically interested in Metascience proposals (I’m not sure if the policy proposals I listed in the first post went through an accelerator originally)

Which topics are in scope? We are casting a wide net of ideas. Topics include but are not limited to:

• Metascience / Improving how science is practiced and funded
  • New research priorities
  • Optimizing the fundamental research to commercialization pipeline
  • Enhancing quality of life for entire populations
  • Advancing social or racial equity/opportunity
  • Other

Could be of interest to @brucecaron or other members of the forum community who live in the US.

1 Like

Congratulations to @arika.virapongse for getting a position in the Progress Studies Policy Accelerator! :clap: :fireworks:

Arika Virapongse Ph.D. is a social ecologist and community activator. She is passionate about improving equity in academia and society at-large, building empowered communities, and supporting healthy human-environmental systems. Arika is a Research Scholar & Community Director at the Ronin Institute for Independent Scholarship. She is also the Founder of Middle Path EcoSolutions, LLC, a consulting firm that helps community builders and organizations build empowered and engaged communities.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like