Invitation to speak on racism and epistemologic violence

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to extend a cordial invitation to any of you, or experts you may know, to participate as a guest speakers on my video podcast again. Please share at will to anyone and any media. This time the proposal is for you to present on the new series on epistemic injustice, related to racism, exclusion, marginalization of the other and xenophobia, society wide and inside mental health services. Please let me know by private if you are interested.

The expectation is half an hour or forty five minutes presentation, and a chance for the viewers to ask some questions at the end. Total one hour maximum. The medium is usually either Google Meets or Zoom, nothing fancy, and all free of charge posted online at a Youtube channel. We had success last year with events on political abuse of psychiatry with World experts engaged. The whole thing is advertised among members of two EU COST science and technology actions on mental health (reducing coercion, and mental health among academics) plus several other hundred subscriptors from my own blog. We have a little more than one thousand subscribers to the videoblog, and a few more on Youtube, where all is posted, always for free:

My wish is for you to feel completely free on what to present and how. My proposal is to host it by late July or September, by now, to have more time to promote it among everyone. Any day and hour. I am arranging other experts in those topics, I will email everyone with the links and dates once most speakers are confirmed. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Enric Garcıa Torrents, MSc

Formación de Profesorado Universitario, Ministry of Universities, Spain Medical Anthropology Research Center, Universitat Rovira i Virgili Open science laboratory and field notebook: https://research.enricgarcia.md/