'Researcher ID', our new video format to talk about Science and Scientists

Hello all,

I’d like to tell you more about one of our actions at In&Vertebrates.

A few months ago, we started a new video format in which we interview scientists (remotely). Our main goal is to be informative about the scientific world and inspirational for young researchers. Additionally, we would like to talk about what should be improved in science and promote good scientific practices (in line with open science) as well as the work of the scientists we interview.

The best is to show you an example, so I attach to this post the 'Researcher ID’ of Davide, a postdoc we recently interviewed.

I hope you’ll like the format!

We are looking for participants from all disciplines and horizons to complete our first ‘Researcher ID’ season (20 episodes). IGDORE seemed like the appropriate place for that :slight_smile:
I would be delighted if some of you would like to participate.

The procedure is straightforward. Briefly, I will send you questions which you will have to answer while recording yourself. Then, you’ll have to send me your recordings so that our team take care of the editing of your ‘Researcher ID’.

For those of you who missed my first post on this forum, you might want to know more about In&Vertebrates before, so feel free to visit our website or my previous post. https://inandvertebrates.com/

Kind regards,

Bastien

@bastien.lemaire, I like this initiative! I’ll try and get a recording of my answers over to you this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do i participate? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am happy to hear this :smile:

I will drop you a private message to tell you more about the procedure.