The IGDORE Project: Reinventing Academia with an Open (Science) Mind

I’m giving a public virtual talk about IGDORE at University of Exeter on Thursday February 4th, 13:00 CET (12:00 GMT).

The talk will be on Zoom. To get access to the meeting id, you need to register here:

https://t.co/6pqycHBFVv

A few hours before the talk begins, the meeting id will be sent to the email you have registered with. Thus, it’s good to register even if you’re not sure you’ll be able to make it.

The talk will be followed by a live Q&A. Questions can be sent ahead of the talk through the registration form.

The seminar will be recorded and possible to watch afterwards on YouTube.

7 Likes

Many congratulations and thanks to @rebecca for her wonderful presentation just now. It was highly illuminating to learn of her career and journey as an academic and how it led to her founding of IGDORE and her thoughts on academia and research etc. I guess we all owe it to her for giving us a voice here in IGDORE. We look forward to rewatching the recorded video and chatting more about these perennially relevant issues!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @keithtse! :blush:

1 Like

i owe a lot to @rebecca and IGDORE… let’s keep up the spirit! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @rebecca . Did you get my email which I sent to you last week? It would be great to chat more about it. Look forward to your next event in any case!

1 Like

Video recording of @rebecca ’s presentation now out!

5 Likes

That presentation was indeed fantastic! Thank you, @rebecca :slight_smile:

2 Likes